Propranolol for Children
better than Propranolol
Buy Propranolol Pennsylvania
Buy Propranolol Dakota
Purchase Propranolol Australia
Order Propranolol Washington
Online Propranolol - Victoria
Purchase Propranolol France
Buy Propranolol Colorado
buy cheap Propranolol without a prescription
Propranolol is used for treating certain types of irregular heartbeat. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Propranolol as directed by your doctor.
- Take Propranolol by mouth with or without food.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Propranolol.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Propranolol is a beta-blocker. It works by decreasing the action of pacemaker cells and slowing certain impulses in the heart. This helps to control irregular heartbeat.
If you miss a dose of Propranolol and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Propranolol at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Propranolol out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Propranolol if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Propranolol;
- you have moderate to severe heart block, uncontrolled heart failure, shock caused by serious heart problems, very slow heartbeat with heart block, or very low blood pressure after a heart attack;
- you have asthma or Raynaud syndrome;
- the patient is a child with diabetes or heart failure.
- you are taking mibefradil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Propranolol may cause drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, or vision changes. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Propranolol with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol while you are taking Propranolol; it may increase the risk of Propranolol 's side effects.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- If you have a history of any severe allergic reaction, talk with your doctor. You may be at risk for an even more severe allergic reaction if you come into contact with the substance that caused your allergy. Some medicines used to treat severe allergies may also not work as well while you are using Propranolol.
- Propranolol may lower your blood sugar levels. This is most likely to happen in infants and children, or in patients who have diabetes or kidney problems. It may also occur after prolonged physical activity or during fasting. Low blood sugar may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It may also make your heart beat faster; make your vision change; give you a headache, chills, or tremors; or make you more hungry. If this occurs, you should eat or drink a quick source of sugar like table sugar, honey, candy, orange juice, or non-diet soda. This will raise your blood sugar level quickly. Tell your doctor right away if this happens.
- Diabetes patients - Propranolol may hide signs of low blood sugar, such as a rapid heartbeat. Be sure to watch for other signs of low blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Propranolol may interfere with certain lab tests, including the glaucoma screening test and dobutamine stress echocardiography. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using Propranolol.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure and heart function tests, may be performed while you use Propranolol. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Propranolol while you are pregnant. Propranolol is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Propranolol, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; fatigue; lightheadedness; mild pain, swelling, or redness at the injection site; nausea; stomach upset or cramping; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; disorientation; fever with aching and sore throat; hallucinations; memory loss; mental or mood changes; numbness or tingling of the hands; persistent or severe vision changes; red, swollen, blistered or peeling skin; severe dizziness; shortness of breath or wheezing; sudden unusual weight gain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet, unusual bruising; unusually slow heartbeat; very cold or blue fingers or toes.
Propranolol is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Order Prednisone On-Line
Buy Propranolol Virginia
Buy Propranolol Georgia
Purchase Propranolol Germany
, Tablets Buy Alesse
buy online Propranolol
,insurance online buy Propranolol
Purchase Natural Propranolol Uk
Buy Natural Propranolol Online
Buy Propranolol Finland
Buying Propranolol New Mexico
Purchase Propranolol UK
Propranolol Medicine Side Sffects
Purchase Propranolol Spain
Where To Purchase Propranolol
Buy Online Propranolol Free Courier Shipping