cheap Provera without prescription overnight delivery
Order Provera Nevada
Buy Cheap Provera - California
Order Online Provera - Belfast
Purchase Provera Canada
Buy Natural Provera Online
Buying Provera with AMEX
Order Online Provera - Georgia
online buy Provera
Buy Provera Dakota
Herbal Provera Online
Buying Provera Legally - WA
Generic name: Medroxyprogesterone
What are medroxyprogesterone tablets?
MEDROXYPROGESTERONE (Provera®) helps to treat an irregular menstrual cycle, lack of menstrual periods, or abnormal uterine bleeding caused by a hormonal imbalance. Medroxyprogesterone acts like the natural hormone progesterone. Natural progesterone is essential to normal reproductive functioning of the womb and reproductive system. Generic medroxyprogesterone tablets are available.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- blood vessel disease, blood clotting disorder, or suffered a stroke
- breast cancer
- heart, kidney or liver disease
- high blood lipids or cholesterol
- mental depression
- seizures (convulsions)
- vaginal bleeding
- an unusual or allergic reaction to medroxyprogesterone, other hormones, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take medroxyprogesterone tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Bleeding generally begins in 3 to 7 days after completing the drug treatment.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with medroxyprogesterone?
- antibiotics or medicines for infections, especially rifampin, rifabutin, rifapentine, and griseofulvin
- barbiturate medicines such as phenobarbital, may be used to induce sleep or to treat seizures
- medications for treating seizures (convulsions) such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, or primidone
- St. John's wort
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking medroxyprogesterone?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- breast tenderness or discharge
- numbness or pain in the arm or leg
- pain in the chest, groin or leg
- severe headache
- stomach pain
- sudden shortness of breath
- unusual weakness or tiredness
- vision or speech problems
- yellowing of skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- changes in sexual desire or ability
- changes in vaginal bleeding
- facial hair growth
- fluid retention and swelling
- increased sweating or hot flashes
- loss of appetite or increase in appetite
- mood changes, anxiety, depression, frustration, anger, or emotional outbursts
- skin rash
- stomach discomfort
- weight gain or weight loss
- vaginal yeast infection (irritation and white discharge)
What should I watch for while taking medroxyprogesterone?
Visit your prescriber or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. You should have a complete check-up every 6 to 12 months. Stop taking medroxyprogesterone at once and contact your prescriber or health care professional if you think you are pregnant.
The effect of medroxyprogesterone on fertility can last for a long time. If you want to get pregnant when you have stopped taking this medicine it may be some time before you can conceive.
Progestins can cause swelling, tenderness, or bleeding of the gums; be careful when brushing and flossing teeth. See your dentist regularly for routine dental care
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Purchase Cheap Tetracycline Rx
Buying Provera Finland
Buy Provera Washington
, Buy Amoxi-Tabs Free Courier Shipping
cheap Provera buy cod
,how to buy Provera online
Order Provera New Mexico
Order Online Provera - Belfast
where to buy buy Provera online
Purchase Provera Arkansas
Buying Provera New Mexico
buy Provera prescription online
Provera Full Effect
Buying Provera Virginia
Buying Provera Ireland
Purchase Provera France
Order Online Provera - Leeds
online buy Provera prescriptions
Order Provera Tablets Generic